Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CBC] General Eliphas Death Broadcast
[Image: oL8g7wW.jpg]

Quote:Heroic officers of the army, the navy, the air force and the strategic defense unit of the National Provisional Authority, and officers of the National Provisional Authority's Internal Security Forces; members of the National Guards and the Young Guards; working people of the entire country and citizens of New Kirrie; and overseas compatriots; patriots and friends -

It is my sad duty to inform you that today at 8:25 p.m, the illustrious Prime Minister of our country, General Augustus Eliphas, entered immortality.

Today, we carry out his will and last testament, to end this civil war that has fractured our country and decimated our people.

We invite the Queen-in-Zalae, Regina Ravaillac, to march upon the city of New Kirrie with her forces to reunify the country and bring a new era of peace and unity.

The National Provisional Authority, along with the few remaining vestiges of the old Hamland, shall be dismantled to give birth to a new nation.

National Provisional Authority forces are ordered to withdraw to New Kirrie immediately.

May peace reign in our lands once more.
GENERAL AUGUSTUS ELIPHAS
Chairman of the Council of State for the Salvation of Hamland
Interim Prime Minister of Hamland
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

[Posts prior to Jan. 27, 2017 are from Sir Donat Ravaillac, OSJ.]
(Part of the Central Committee of Edgards)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CBC] Caputian political scene buzzing over new political movements Queen Elizabeth I 1 48 11-22-2017, 05:15 AM
Last Post: Queen Elizabeth I
  [CBC] Caputian Constitutional & Monarchy Referendums, 2017 Queen Elizabeth I 0 31 11-21-2017, 07:45 PM
  [CBC] Caputian News Briefs - 11.15.17 Queen Elizabeth I 0 61 11-15-2017, 09:30 PM