Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[1656] Proclamation: Use of Anno Nortone, Transition
[Image: Gnyq9Sl.png]

BY HER MAJESTY, THE QUEEN

A PROCLAMATION

ESTABLISHING THE OFFICIAL USE OF THE ANNO NORTONE CALENDAR IN CAPUTIA.

ELIZABETH R.

ELIZABETH THE FIRST, by the Grace of Bous and Melusine, Elizabeth, Queen of all Caputians, Queen of Hamland and of Her Other Realms and Territories, Queen and Governor-General of Haifa, Supreme Governor of the Church of Caputia, Captain-General of all Caputia, Defender of the Faith, Uniter and Defender of the People, Unto all whom these presents shall come, GREETING:

WHEREAS by the Constitution Act, 2017 it is enacted that the Sovereign shall be able to legislate at times when Parliament is not sitting, and when She does legislate during those times that the Sovereign Decrees are under parliamentary review;

LET IT BE KNOWN therefore that We have thought fit, and We do hereby appoint and declare, that so far as conveniently may be, on all occasions and in all instruments wherein dates are used in the Kingdom of the Union of Caputia, the Norton calendar shall be used;

LET IT BE KNOWN therefore that We do hereby appoint and declare a Royal Calendar Commission to determine and establish a Caputian calendar based on the Norton calendar, but will allow the use of Natopian month names until Caputian names can be established for the months by this Royal Calendar Commission;

COMMANDING that these Presents, being immediately effective, shall likewise have immediate effect over any and all other Our realms, dominions, colonies, or possessions whatsoever such as may to Our Crown be secured hereafter.

Given at Our Court at Bellesea Palace this 11th day of Butterary in the Year One Thousand and Sixhundred Fifty Six, in the Third Year of Our Reign.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

[Image: VgIv1EA.png]

[Image: UIs1g83.png]          [Image: 3bSN1pq.png]
Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth I
(formerly known as Regina Ravaillac)
Queen of the Kingdom of the Union of Caputia
APPENDIX:
Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth I
(formerly known as Regina Ravaillac)
Queen of the Kingdom of the Union of Caputia

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [2017] Proclamation: Board of Directors of the Caputian National Defense Laboratory Queen Elizabeth I 0 24 12-19-2017, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Queen Elizabeth I
  [2017] Proclamation: Royal Styles and Titles Queen Elizabeth I 0 27 12-17-2017, 02:58 PM
  [2017] Proclamation: Seydlitz to Ministry of Reconstruction and Infrastructure Queen Elizabeth I 0 37 12-11-2017, 02:11 PM
  [2017] Proclamation: Ministry of Reconstruction and Infrastructure Queen Elizabeth I 0 46 12-04-2017, 04:18 PM
  [2017] Proclamation: Most Noble Order of the Melusine Queen Elizabeth I 0 31 11-30-2017, 09:57 AM
  [2017] Proclamation: Tollemache to Home Office Queen Elizabeth I 0 27 11-24-2017, 02:20 PM
  [2017] Proclamation: Armed Forces of Caputia Queen Elizabeth I 1 56 11-22-2017, 06:44 AM
Last Post: Christophe Landry
  [2017] Proclamation: The First Landry Government Queen Elizabeth I 0 56 11-21-2017, 04:26 PM
  [2017] Proclamation: Constitution Act, 2017 Queen Elizabeth I 0 23 11-21-2017, 03:04 PM
  [2017] Proclamation: House of Rothborne Queen Elizabeth I 0 41 11-17-2017, 05:02 PM