Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations, Caputia!
http://hub.mn/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&p=92799#p92799

Quote:In 2017, we saw the end of Hamland and Alexandria – very long-lasting nations on this planet of ours, and while we are saddened by their demise, in their stead a new, promising nation has sprung up. Caputia, although basing itself on Hamland and Haifa of yore, has developed a unique culture, with a special take on Micran history. It has wound together missing pieces of the Hammish civil war, the Alexandrian flu (which so tragically killed almost everyone in Alexandria, but luckily did not spread elsewhere), and brought up interesting economic and political simulations. With its neutrality, it has been courted by USSO, Stormark and SANE alike, who are all making Caputia’s capital a diplomatic hub for intrigue and secret negotiations. Thanks to Caputia, the most promising new micronation of the year, there is enthusiasm about well-put-together new nations, and we look forward to many years of fruitful cooperation between Caputia and the rest of Micras.

We won a FNORD for being the most promising new micronation of the year! Congratulations, everyone!  Smile
Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth I
(formerly known as Regina Ravaillac)
Queen of the Kingdom of the Union of Caputia
I believe I arrived just in time for a celebration...

****opens a bottle of fine champagne and raises the glass****

SALUD!!!
Skål! Smile
Esther Fatima Gudrid of the Houses of Waffel-Paine, of Ayreon-Kalirion, and of the Descendants of Freyja 
Earla of Anglia 
Earla of Nådens Havn

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Holidays of Caputia Queen Elizabeth I 3 30 12-17-2017, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Queen Elizabeth I
  Caputia in MicrasWiki Queen Elizabeth I 5 354 12-05-2017, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Esther of Anglia
  Caputia's Discord Server Queen Elizabeth I 0 2,231 06-13-2017, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Queen Elizabeth I